To create a response for a solicitation or opportunity, you must have registered to receive notifications for the particular opportunity. To do so, please follow the below steps:
- Log into FedConnect with your User ID and password.
- Click on the "All Opportunities" tab.
- If you know the title of the opportunity, search for it by typing a keyword or two into the Search field.
- A more specific search can be performed by changing the Search Criteria drop-down option from "Title" to something else. For example, you can choose "Reference Number" and then type the reference number into the Search field.
- Once the opportunity is displayed, click on the title to open the opportunity.
- If your organization is not already registered, click on the “Register to Receive Notifications” button in the middle of the page. You are now part of the Response Team.
- If the button from Step 6 is not there, click the "Join" button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. You are now part of the Response Team.
From here, you should be able to see the Message Center in the middle of the screen. To submit a response, look to the right of the screen for the "Responses" section, and click on the "Add Response" button to begin the process to create a response.
If you have confirmed that you are a part of the Response Team but do not see the "Responses" section, confirm whether the opportunity is a Pre-solicitation Notice, Sources Sought, or Special Notice. If the posting is any of these three types of opportunities, the "Responses" section will not appear, and you will be required to respond to the opportunity via the Message Center in the middle of the page.
If you have followed the above instructions and are still unable to create a response or send a message to the agency, please contact the FedConnect Support Help Desk for further assistance at email@example.com or 1-800-899-6665.