As of FedConnect 3.3, throughout the system, wherever there is a date and timestamp recorded, the system will display the US/Eastern time zone to indicate that all times recorded in FedConnect represent the time zone in Washington, DC.
Key touchpoints in FedConnect where you might see this time zone update include (but are not limited to):
- The received date on messages in the Message Center Inbox folder
- The sent date on messages in the Message Center Sent folder
- The queued date on messages in Message Center Outbox folder
- The response due date on the Opportunity page
- The Award page Message Center Outbox folder