In order to register for a free FedConnect account, you must have the following:

  1. An active entity account. 
  2. Your UEI (DUNS number has been deprecated by and can no longer be used for FedConnect registration).
  3. You will need to use your full name and email address. The email address must match one for a Point of Contact for your entity.

Please refer to this newer article for more information about the FedConnect registration process:  FedConnect 3.6 Registration and Vendor-Related Changes


If you have any questions regarding a entity registration, you can contact the Federal Service Desk at or 1-866-606-8220. They are available from 8 AM to 8 PM ET, Monday through Friday.