If you are the current Vendor Administrator, you have the authority to manage the user accounts associated with your organization's registration with FedConnect. Here are the general steps that you can use:
- Log into FedConnect with the User ID and password (the email address is the User ID).
- Click on the "Company Profile" link (upper right-side of page).
- Click on the "users" tab (middle top of page).
- Click on the name of a person who needs to be updated.
- Click on the "user info" tab.
- Make changes as needed (new email address, change status, change role, etc.).
- Click the "Return to User List" button to save the changes.