If you are the current Vendor Administrator, you have the authority to manage the user accounts associated with your organization's registration with FedConnect. Here are the general steps that you can use:
- Log into FedConnect as a Vendor Administrator.
- Click on the "Company Profile" link on the top right of the page.
- On the "Users" tab.
- Click on the name of a person who needs to be updated.
- If needed, change the status from either "Pending" or "Inactive" to "Active".
- If needed, change the role assigned to the user (Vendor Representative or Vendor Administrator).
- If needed, click on the "user info" tab to make additional changes (email address, title, name, etc.).
- Click the "Return to User List" button to save the changes.