Users may be unable to register with their email address for any of the following reasons:
- The email address already exists in FedConnect.
- If this is the case, the user must use a different email address to register with FedConnect.
- A web browser other than Internet Explorer is being used.
- Only Internet Explorer should be used when using FedConnect, as other browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Apple's Safari) may cause issues when registering.
- The domain extension of the email address exceeds four characters (Example: JohnSmith@website.test)
- The domain extension of a user's email address cannot be four or more characters. Only domain extensions with three or fewer characters (Examples: .com, .net, .org) are accepted when registering with FedConnect for security purposes.