You are able to reset your own password if you have forgotten yours and your account is "Active".
- 1. Go to www.fedconnect.net (please use Internet Explorer - other browsers are not supported at this time).
- 2. Click on the "Sign In – Full Access" button.
- 3. Input the email address you registered with in the User ID field.
- 4. Click on the link that says "Forgot your password? Click here".
If you attempt to reset your password and get a notice that your account has become inactivated you will need to contact your Vendor Administrator to re-activate your account.
Your Vendor Administrator will follow the steps below:
- 1. Log into FedConnect (If the Administrator needs help logging in, they must contact us separately).
- 2. Go to Company Profile (upper right-hand side of page).
- 3. Click the “Users” tab.
- 4. Click on your name.
- 5. Change the status from either "Pending" or "Inactive" to "Active".
Once this is done, the system will send you a temporary password along with instructions for gaining access to your FedConnect account. Please note that this password is case-sensitive and that it will expire in twelve (12) hours. The email address that you used to register with FedConnect is your User ID. You will be prompted to change the password immediately at the time of sign-in. You may also change your password at any time in the future by going to “My Profile” in the upper right-hand portion of the screen. Then, click on the “Change Password” button, located toward the bottom middle of the screen. New passwords should be at least eight (8) characters and contain one letter, one number, and one special character.